Lee University offers an outstanding value as one of the most affordable Christian colleges in the nation. In addition to excellent university financial aid, the School of Music offers scholarships including:
- Music Performance Scholarships
- Awarded based upon audition for acceptance to School of Music
- Music Ensemble Scholarships
- Awarded based on ensemble auditions and selection
- Endowed Scholarships, including
- Philip Morehead Music Scholarship awarded with priority given to music majors whose primary instrument is trumpet.
- Brian Gallaher Legacy Scholarship awarded to incoming students majoring in music with exceptional leadership potential who are committed to careers in music. First priority is given to students pursuing a degree in Music Education with a trumpet applied emphasis.